As mentioned in the previous post I left off last night with blocks sewn together in rows.
Here they are laying over and off the end of my cutting table. they actually went together last night pretty well. nothing was really off at all but i did pin most of them just to make sure nothing slipped.
Headed downstairs tonight at about 7:30 and less than an hour later all the rows were sewn together, once again very little pinning , the seams butted together very nicely!
As mentioned i changed from a 6 x 6 block layout to a 4 x 9 block layout and am quite happy with it.
of course i was looking at the pattern before going downstairs tonight and noticed that Harriet had said we should sew the blocks together first in groups of four and then layout and sew into rows and then sew the rows together…… oops!
Onto the next project in this class Harriet’s Double Irish Chain baby quilt. Hope to get it cut out and started over the weekend!
cheers and thanks for dropping by!